Wednesday, February 2, 2011

About Me!

Hey People! So todays post is about....... ME! So sit back, relaxe, AND READ!

Favorite Color: Hot Pink
Favorite Animal: Dolphins
Favorite Food: Cupcakes
Favorite Name: Carrigan
Favorite Video Game System: Xbox360 Kinect
Favorite Type of Dog: German Shepard
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Names For Children: Carrigan and Jaycon
Favorite Vacation Spot: Hawii
Favorite Singer: Justin Bieber
Favorite Actress: Don't have one!
Favorite Actor: Ben Stiller
Favorite Youtuber: OlgaKay
Favorite TV Show: Live to Dance
Favorite Movie: Tangled
Favorite Restaurant: The Palms, Carpenteria
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cotten Candy
Favorite Candy: Sour Patch Kids
Favorite Friend: 01bluedot A.K.A Jules
Favorite Family Members: EVERYBODY! MUAH! LOVE YA!
Favorite Website: Webkinzs
Favorite........ Um, Idk, Is There More? I Don't Think So. >_< Um

Ok well I think I'm done. If I forgot anything comment me the question. I will make a new About Me soon! Thanks! Peace, Love, Happiness 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or Questions? Post below!!