Monday, March 28, 2011

I'M NOT DEAD!!!!!!

Hey Hey! I haven't been posting in like FOREVER! I'll try to post more! I don't go on the computer a lot now for some reason! I also haven't had anything happening and I don't have anything to say! A new video is coming out of me and my friends, www.@home.blogspot.com and Caawesomegirl (from Youtube), doing a dance to "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz! One more update! I will be doing post ONLY on here of all these cool nail polish designs and stuff for the girls who love to be all girly with nail polish! That's all! Peace, Love, Happiness! ~Forever <3

14 comments:

  1. hey u putting the video on ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I usually post a video on my Youtube channel AND here so I'm only going to post on here! ~Forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and if your talking about the dance then yes also! Heehee! ~Forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!!!!!! OF COURSE YOUR NOT DEAD LOL!
    -jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules, Anonymous is one of my friends in 5th grade. She doesn't have a blog account so she has the Anonymous name. ~Forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know jules but she doesn't know me! he he

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heehee. She's the one with big cheeks! :D ~Forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya! jules still probaly doesn't know me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops! Forgot something! ~Forever <3. ~Forever <3 :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments or Questions? Post below!!