Sunday, November 27, 2011

Changes and Life

HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING! I was in my house in Arizona so I had ZIPPO internet. My new favorite show is Storage Wars! GOOOOO BARRY WEISS!!!!!!!!  So anyway, do you like the new changes. I didn't feel the roses really showed the kind of person I am so I went with utensils. HAHA. I Like Eating.... A LOT and I'm still skinny! WOOHOO FOR FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! So how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was full of food! Turkey, Mashy Potatoes, Biscuits, Stuffing, and best...... Whip Cream With Pumpkin Pie! HAHA! I also got a new wireless mouse! Its BLACK and RED! So I will be soon be posting more INTERESTING post but just keeping you up to date with whats happening in life! BYE+BYE=BYE BYE!!!!
~Maranda <3

1 comment:

  1. my thanksgiving was great and i changed my blog too!!!! I HATE PINK!!! yet my blog was pink!!! lol!!! i changed it to a twisted one just like me

    ReplyDelete

Comments or Questions? Post below!!