Thursday, November 17, 2011

Is It Worth It?

***WARNING*** This may be boring to some but I would appreciate if you leave a comment telling me what you think. P.S. He or Him or anything in that region means my You-Know-Who.
                Lately I have been styling my hair different, dressing different and I have knew glasses. I look a little different but I have NOT changed my personality. He is pretty much the love of my life but he has lately been ignoring, not talking, making fun of, and not even sitting near me! I have been trying to talk to him but every time I do, he either ignored me or made fun of how I got his attention (Which would be poking or tapping) he over exaggerates what I do by either poking me hard and over and over when I only poked him once or twice or basically slapping my shoulder when I was gently tapping. It has really gotten to me about how he has been acting. I am really ticked that he wont come to my face and just break-up and that he is playing a game about make ME change my style or making ME  break-up. He used to always be nice and hang out with me and beg me to sit next to him and now he is avoiding me! I like my style and my personality and I don't want to change it for a boy! Know, since I've gotten my feeling out and the message of how I feel, tell me what you think. Should I hang on the line and wait for him to act nice again or go for it and break-up. To me I think he just got bored and left. Thanks
~Maranda <3 .___.

15 comments:

  1. Your BOYFRIEND Caleb?!?!?! OHHHH! Lolz
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think he is being stupid! Maranda you are a beautiful, nice, and funny girl. If he can't see that he's not worth it! Don't break up with him just don't even care. Ignore him like he's been ignoring you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry Maranda. Well lets see, do you still like him as much as you did? What is your gut feeling if its 2 break up go with it or if its to stay with him then stay. Over a matter of time things are surely 2 get better, Im always here 4 support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sorry to hear about that. I feel o so bad if there is anything you need let me know. ok girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks So Much Marti! :) And I Will Talk To You About It When We See Each Other Again! ~Maranda <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome and like i already said I'm always here if you need a hand or a shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And btw I love the new background and all the other changes its adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i Knew he was never ever really your true love. He is mean to all the girls now! He was super nice last year, but not this year. I feel your pain girl..... Sorta.
    -jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. you should break up. I will support you through it too :D
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  10. LET HIM GO GIRL! you are beautiful, nice, and smart! everything a boy should want in a girl. You are way to good for him! GET HIM OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM!
    -jules

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Marti, again. Haha. I probably will need support from you both (Jules Too) I think he is avoiding me now because I went to my friend's house who lives like RIGHT NEXT TO HIM and he said it was his dad's birthday so he couldn't hang out but later on he said he was at a friends house. :?
    ~Maranda <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya u were at my gouse he told me he was at friends. a friend who lives right next door to him!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments or Questions? Post below!!